Spectrum IT's Guildford based client are seeking an experienced C# .NET developer with strong MVC5 and EpiServer experience to support their ongoing development projects. This will be for an initial 3 month contract but could have potential to extend.
The client is also currently reviewing remote working procedures and happy to review working locations based on the current UK health situation.
- Substantial experience of the C# .NET
- Highly experienced with MVC5
- Hands on experience with EpiServer CMS (7+ highly beneficial)
- A solid understanding of SQL
- Demonstrable understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of LINQ and/or Entity Framework development.
- Experience of working with APIs
- Experience creating and running Unit Tests and remote debugging applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of C# .NET
- EpiServer (7+)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- The ability to digest and understand functional requirements and analysis implement solutions as specified in the technical specification.
- Experience with SharePointOnline
- Experience with Ektron or other .Net based CMS
Please apply with you updated CV for more information and to state your interest.