Spectrum IT's Guildford based client are seeking an experienced C# .NET developer to support their ongoing web application development for an initial 3 month contract.
Reporting into Head of IT Solution Delivery you will responsible for developing high quality & reusable code inline with current web project of the development team.
- Substantial experience of the C# .NET framework developing Web applications using MVC5
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017
- Substantial experience in developing for CRM Dynamics Online.
- A solid understanding of SQL including the ability to write efficient transnational SQL statements and procedures as well as design efficient data structures.
- Demonstrable understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of LINQ and Entity Framework development.
- Experience of the Windows Communication Framework.
- Experience of working in a team environment using shared source control.
- The technical experience to quickly and efficiently identify risks and issues and suggest effective resolution or mitigation.
- Experience of providing realistic estimates which account for all aspects of the development process including testing and adherence to existing commenting and release policies
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Experience of working with APIs
- Experience creating and running Unit Tests and remote debugging applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of the C# .NET framework 4.5.2, MVC5 and Web Forms development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- The ability to digest and understand functional requirements and analysis implement solutions as specified in the technical specification.
- Experience with SharePointOnline
- Experience with Ektron/EpiServer or other .Net based CMS
Please apply with you updated CV for more informationa and to state your interest.