Contract Software Developer - Nodejs & Integrations
Are you an experienced Contract Software Developer who loves learning new technologies while applying your current skills?
Spectrum IT are currently recruiting for a Contract Software Developer to join an international client for 3 months in Woking, Surrey. As the Contract Developer you play a key role across the multiple scrum teams within the business.
This role will suit an experienced developer who could apply their API & Integration knowledge to EPOS Systems (Electronic Point Of Sale). Candidates must be willing to learn new technologies.
You will be an expert / have considerable experience in:
- NodeJS programming language 2+ years commercial minimum
- Express & Restify framework
- Postgres knowledge
- API's knowledge
- Version control (Bitbucket)
- Jira and Agile methodology
- AWS knowledge
Desirable, but not required:
- React desirable but not required
- Experience in Heroku Environment desirable but not required
- CI Experience desirable but not required
- Automated testing experience (cucumberJS, Selenium alike) desirable but not required
- Stress testing experience desirable but not required
Experience and skills:
- Exceptional communications skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work in a structured and methodical manner
- Experience in the QSR or retail Tech Sectors
- Working as part of an Agile Scrum team
Please apply with your updated CV or contract AaronGiles@spectrumIT.co.uk for more information.