Are you a DevOps Engineer looking to be part of a company that is rapidly growing? Our London based Fintech client are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to help them build their CI/CD platform (and all tertiary services) used by the global Engineering departments.
As a company their aim is to provide cost effective money transfers that supports third world and developing countries. You will build hi-tech services that allow their customers to send and receive money easily, even if they don't have access to a bank account or internet connection.
From helping development teams deliver features reliably, to designing and implementing new DevOps tools and techniques, the team is proactive and always involved.
You'll be using modern DevOps tech stack;
You should apply if:
- You have at least 2 years in either a DevOps or Developer role with a keen interest in solving problems using code.
- You understand the build and deployment cycle of an application and how it fits in to a global platform.
- You have a good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes and how you can leverage these tools to ensure there is zero downtime.
- You understand the use of many systems, APM, monitoring, logging, alerting, scaling to build a robust platform for applications to respond to the varying demands from both external sources (traffic) and internal sources (feature team delivery) in a safe and controlled manner.
- Their Cloud Native platform is hosted in AWS and Azure. You'll be comfortable working with a system that supports users from around the world, at scale.
To apply or hear more about the role please contact me on SamuelGristwood@SpectrumIT.co.uk