My client is recruiting for an experienced IT/AV Technician to provide desktop support for all IT and AV equipment.
You will be working on the prioritisation and support of incoming IT and AV requests via phone, email, Hornbill and F2F and will require experience of supporting a busy IT desktop environment, with both 1st and 2nd line support. You will be knowledgeable in providing solutions and workarounds to incidents affecting the company and external clients.
You will also be working with third parties, where required, to solve problems with supplied software and hardware.
- Proven experience working in a busy IT Support environment with 1st and 2nd line support
- Strong Technical knowledge of mainstream desktop operating systems and software
- Excellent problem skills
- An understanding and experience of a server based network environment
- Experience in dealing with both internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate and simplify technology to the end users
If suitbale please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com or call 02380 765 293