IT & Project Coordinator- fixed contract six to nine months
As well-established company in Gosport is seeking a IT & Project Coordinator for a 6 month Fixed term contract, paying up to £40k that has the potential to extend.
The company is going through an exciting period of change with an upgrade of the ERP system from sage 100 to Sage 200 and implementation of the B2C website functionality alongside the existing B2B site.
The position would suit an innovative, self-motivated and highly analytical individual, ideally immediately available.
As IT & Project Coordinator you will work on:
- Key business project development
- System testing - processes and upgrades including Sage
- Data evaluation and configuration
- A genuine passion for improving the development of the department including recruitment and implementation of new technology
- Liaise with external infrastructure providers- assist with installs
- Work across departments with all internal stakeholders to suggest IT solutions
- Create IT based training solutions for all members of staff
- Day to day troubleshooting of all business tasks
The successful IT & Project Coordinator will have experience of:
- Building and maintaining small Access databases
- Good understanding of ODBC connections and Microsoft Query
- Experience with Microsoft SQL servers and SQL databases
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to understand and write macros for Excel and Outlook
- Ability to write VBA scripts and batch files
- Knowledge of using Power BI
- Good understanding of Teams and other video conferencing programs
- Windows Server management
- Active Directory Management
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Network management
- Ability to set up PCs on a LAN & maintain the VPN
- Sage experience
- Experience in B2C, data capture and secure data bases
The role of IT & Project Coordinator is based in Gosport, paying up £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
To apply send your CV to cameronelloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301