IT Security Analyst - Information Security & Compliance
Flexible working - Home working
Hampshire; commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke
An experienced IT Security Analyst / Information Security Analyst is required to join an established IT team to provide efficient support and advice across internal IT Security. The role would focus on Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and ISO 27001. The company offer scope for progression and training and the opportunity to be involved in a broad range if IT Security and compliance matters.
The key focus is to ensure the company complies with all relevant legislation and follows security best practices. The successful IT Security Analyst must have strong communication and Analytical skills; a critical part of this role is being able to identify and assess risks and make suggestions on how to effectively deal with these issues.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £45,000 + excellent scope for progression and home working.
- Commercial experience of IT / Information Security
- Good working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Strong knowledge of IT or Data Security best practice
- A proactive approach to Risk management
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Experience of the full IT Software Development lifecycle
- Relevant IT Security certifications
- Penetration testing experience
If you are interested in discussing the full details please apply to this advert, alternatively contact me via LinkedIn or our Website, Paul Grace - Spectrumit.co.uk
All candidates must be UK based / eligible to work in the UK.