IT Service Desk Manager
A high profile organisation is looking for a Service Desk Manager to join them.
The Service Desk Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 10 support who assist the day to day running of the businesses 1500+ remote operational sites.
The successful Service Desk Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience of Service Desk Management.
- Experience of managing a team of 8+
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and developing members of Service Desk teams.
- Creation and reviewing of data and operational trends, for recommendations to service improvements.
- Presentation of solutions to senior management.
- Previous experience of process change and enhancing service design.
- A solid understanding of latest technologies and their business benefits.
- Good knowledge of service strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvement.
- Experienced in setting priorities, meeting deadlines and making time sensitive decisions.
The responsibilities of the Service Desk Manager will involve:
- Identifying Service Delivery needs.
- Building an effective framework for managing and improving customer IT support.
- Transitioning new technologies into the service desk, working closely with Project Managers and Technical Leads.
- Manage operational support teams.
- Communication with the business for planned outages and remediation plans.
- Manage vendor and 3rd party relationships Coaching, mentoring and career planning of service desk staff.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com