IT Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support - Internal Support
Mix of remote and office-based working
Cardiff / Swansea area
£28,000 - £35,000
We are recruiting for a pro-active IT Support Analyst (1st / 2nd Line) to join a thriving company in a time of growth!
The role will be working 3-4 days from home and 1-2 days in the office per week where required (To monitor and react to any system issues). Our client is one of the best in their field, and their support team reflects this.
The successful IT Support Analyst will be supporting internal employees across hardware, software, systems and more, therefore strong communication skills are essential!
- Logging and processing support calls - Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware issues.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks
- Play a key role in planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- User administration tasks - new user creation and solving password problems.
- Talking to users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter.
- IT equipment stock management
- Maintain and improve technical documentation.
Required Technical Skills:
- Remote Support Tools (RDS and TeamViewer)
- Windows Server - 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- Office 365
- Windows 10
- Active Directory & Exchange Administration.
- VMware ESXi /Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP).
- SQL Server
This company boasts an excellent benefits package, company perks and training and progression opportunities
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk