The Support Analyst will be working in a highly dynamic and fast changing environment. The position will be responsible for providing technical support covering a wide aspect of technical areas including: infrastructure, telecoms, and hardware and retail software technologies throughout the region on a second line level.
The role will include first and second line resolution, alongside building hardware and configuration of software, whilst maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and ensuring the achievement of agreed upon SLAs.
- Answer and respond to support incidents via phone and email
- Diagnose & troubleshoot both hardware and software based issues
- Respond and escalate support tickets through the relevant teams.
- Proactive monitoring of retail systems and servers.
- Daily systems checks and administrative operational processes.
The role includes out of hours support coverage on a rota basis.
- Previous experience in a 2nd line Support environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office 2010 packages
- Networking knowledge
- Experience in managing Mobile devices
- Capable of working on own initiative, with a proactive and organised approach
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
If suitable please appy or for more information please contact Natasha on 02380 796 293 or email@example.com