IT Support Technician
One of the UK's multi-faceted companies is seeking an IT Support Technician to join their in house IT Support team.
With over 2000 employees across the UK, this is a great opportunity for an IT Support Technician who likes to remain customer facing and hands on in supporting end users.
This role is a good opportunity for a 1st/2nd line engineer who is looking to progress their career further and take on more responsibility.
The company are always on the lookout for driven, creative and ambitious individuals to join their team and succeed together.
This is a varied role and as an IT Support Technician you will:
- Handling desktop related queries with agreed service levels
- Application and desktop configuration
- Daily back-ups
- PC, Laptop and Printer installations
The successful IT Support Technician will have:
- Experience with Windows Server
- Microsoft Office products
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
It would be beneficial to have:
- IT experience in a busy support department
- Understanding of Active Directory and Exchange
- ITIL Competency
- Knowledge of security products - Anti-Virus and mail content filters
- Understanding of LANs and PC Networking
The successful IT Support Technician will have proven experience within 1st/2nd lines support environments.
The company benefits include: Competitive base salary, up to 27 days annual leave, Pension scheme, Staff discount platforms, annual incentives, Eye care vouchers and more.
To apply for the IT Support Technician role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301