IT Systems Manager is required to join a growing and highly progressive company from their head office based in Bognor Regis.
The role of an IT Systems Manager will involve being responsible for the general IT infrastructure along with their SQL database environment. You will be the central point of contact for all IT systems and database queries and will ensure the smooth running of all systems.
You will be expected to:
- SQL Server Database Administrator and SQL Server Integration Services Administrator
- Management and support of core business systems and databases (Access Dimensions, Access Delta, Tableau):
- Business Intelligence tools including data warehouse analysis, SQL server analysis engineering and business systems analysis.
- Business Designer - developing reporting in key BI systems including Tableau, Crystal Reports and Power BI.
- 1st-3rd Line Support for local help desk and office issues.
- System & hardware implementation/upgrades & procurement
- Working with key stakeholders in the business on ad-hoc projects requiring IT involvement.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3-5 years commercial experience and if possible be working in a similar position at the moment.
You will have experience within :
- SQL Server including database administration and development - SSIS, SSRS would be beneficial)
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016
- Knowledge of Business ERP and Warehouse Management Systems
Further experience within Tableau, Power BI or similar BI & reporting software would be highly beneficial along with any knowledge within C# or VB.NET.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further training opportunities along with a strong benefits package.