Infrastructure Engineer (Junior)
One of the UK's multi-faceted companies is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer (Junior) to join their in house IT Support team.
With over 2000 employees across the UK, this is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer (Junior) who likes to remain customer facing and hands on in supporting end users.
This role is a good opportunity for a 3rd line engineer who is looking to progress their career further and take on more responsibility.
The company are always on the lookout for driven, creative and ambitious individuals to join their team and succeed together.
This is a varied role and as an Infrastructure Engineer (Junior) you will:
- Provide 3rd line support to 2000+ end users
- Responsible for maintaining and upgrading a varied infrastructure
- Mentor junior members of the service desk
- Working on new and existing projects
The successful Infrastructure Engineer (Junior) will have:
- Experience with Windows Server 2003 - 2016
- General PowerShell Commands
- Exchange 2010 - 2013 Administration and Troubleshooting
- Active Directory Services - DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Hyper-V Administration
- SQL - Administration, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- VMware - vCenter, ESXi
It would be beneficial to have:
- Switch Configuration
- PowerShell Scripting
- Mimecast Administration
- VMware Horizon View
- zScaler Web Gateway
The successful Infrastructure Engineer (Junior) will have proven experience within 3rd support environments.
The company benefits include: Competitive base salary, up to 27 days annual leave, Pension scheme, Staff discount platforms, annual incentives, Eye care vouchers and more.
To apply for the Infrastructure Engineer (Junior) role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301