An exciting opportunity has opened in Southampton as a global brand are looking to add a new Infrastructure Support Analyst to their team on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting both internal and external stakeholders across a variety of areas, from administering, supporting and setting up the telephony system to wider infrastructure support across the business. This would be an ideal opportunity for an infrastructure professional with exposure to both Network and Server support looking to take the next step their career.
- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line support
- Deploy, manage and support network infrastructure
- Executing IT standards, policies and procedures
- Meet business requirements while supporting IT infrastructure
- Plan and perform major upgrades
- Continuously develop technical knowledge
- Share knowledge and actively mentors less experienced analysts
- Experience providing support up to 3rd line level
- Windows OS
- Network support experience, ideally Cisco
- Exchange and Active directory
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
This Infrastructure Support position is paying up to £35,000pa + benefits. To find out more apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk