A leading scientific and research organisation are looking for a Network Analyst to join their IT department.
The Network Analyst will have experience of providing technical support to a varied user base and will be comfortable speaking with technical and non-technical colleagues of all levels.
The successful Network Analyst will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Exposure to and understanding of Networking LAN/WAN/WLAN infrastructure in a commercial environment.
- An understanding of switching and routing hardware administration.
- Knowledge of Firewall management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to troubleshoot, analyse and resolve problems independently whilst being an effective team player.
The responsibilities of the Network Analyst will include:
- Provision of operational support to the network infrastructure, firmware updates, configuration changes, hardware replacement and user request responses.
- Resolution of network problems assigned by the service desk, alarms and self-diagnosed network issues.
- To provide network support to wider projects and industry leading conference events.
- Setting the customer expectations who required temporary or customised network facilities.
- Understanding the organisations IT policies and the ability to monitor and make configuration changes.
- To support the internal helpdesk as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a company whose research is important in environmental improvements. The company offer an excellent benefits package and scope for internal progression.
To apply for this position, please email your cv to email@example.com