Network engineer required by an established and expanding media company located in London. Due to continued growth the company are looking for a Network Engineer to help support both internal and external network environments.
The successful Network Engineer is likely to have a few years' experience in a Cisco environment and an understanding of various networking practices. There will be plenty of opportunities to work on the company's latest projects and to develop new skills in network design, security and maintenance.
Knowledge in the following areas would be essential;
- Routing and switching tools & protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP and BGP
- Network security - Palo Alto / Cisco ASA or similar
- IP networking, VPNs and IPSEC
Any knowledge of the following would be beneficial but not essential;
- Multicasting technologies
- Experience designing medium/large-scale networks
- Knowledge of video/digital streaming technologies
- CCNA or CCNP Certified
This is an opportunity to join a high-tech advanced company offering the chance to work with the very latest in network security, design and maintenance tools in an innovative environment.
If you are looking to an opportunity of this nature please contact JackHewittColeman@Spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765 282.