SQL Server DBA / Developer - Award winning SaaS solutions company, Hampshire
£35,000 to £45,000 plus training, benefits & investment in tech
A Winchester based B2B SaaS solutions company is looking for a SQL Server DBA / Developer to join their talented and fast growing team.
Working closely with the development team you will focus on supporting and maintaining MS SQL as well as administration in SSRS, SSIS and/or SSAS. The successful candidate will have previous experience of T-SQL and with creating and managing data warehouses in SQL Server.
The company offer a relaxed and social environment with an outing at least once a month that includes free drinks at the bar! They have offices in the US and they work with well known clients such as Google and IBM.
- Experience of support and maintaining MS SQL 2014/2016
- Experience of designing complex queries in SQL Server
- T-SQL experience
- Experience of one or more of the following - SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
- Data Warehousing techniques
- Experience of creating dashboards and dynamic charts
- BI Tools e.g Tableau
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft SQL Certification
- Experience within the Marketing Sector
- Degree Educated
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Social events once a month
- Less than a 5-minute walk from the train station
Working Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
If you are looking to make an impact with your DBA/ SQL Development skills, then this could be the role for you. Please contact email@example.com or via phone on 02380 765 291.
SQL Server, Database Administrator, DBA, Developer. Winchester, Hampshire.