IT Security Engineer - CISSP
Hampshire: Waterlooville area
Salary up to £48,000 + benefits
An IT Security Engineer is required to join an established IT team to provide efficient support and advice on all IT Security and performance. This is a broad role, covering all aspects of security, ranging from Technical to Theory.
The key focus is to ensure the company is protected from Cyber and Information security risks, complies with all relevant legislation and follows security best practices. In addition, the role will work proactively with internal customers ensuring a professional service with the highest possible standards of digital advice on cyber security, resolving complex cases, manage and deliver digital developments and supporting internal customers.
Skills and experience
- Recent experience in an IT, Network or Cyber Security role
- CISSP certified
- Good working knowledge of IT Security best practice
- Excellent knowledge of proactive risk management
- Experience of working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Experience of the full IT Software Development lifecycle
- A strong commercial understanding of Information / IT Security
- Microsoft stack; Active Directory, Exchange, etc
- Incident response, vulnerability attack
- Network Security
- IT Security of financial software is desirable
- CCNA or similar would be beneficial
The role offers a competitive salary, good benefits and scope for progression and training.
To be considered please apply to this advert or contact me via our Website / LinkedIn, Paul Grace, Spectrum IT