One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Security Operations Analyst to work across their Operations and InfoSec teams.
As a Security Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and management of all of the businesses Information security tools. You'll also be working across multiple teams where you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the overall policy and strategy regarding information security.
The role of Security Operations Analyst;
- Monitor and maintain systems and alerts across multiple platforms including:
- Intrusion & Prevention Tools
- Provide in-depth analysis and security log data
- Assess security impacts of security alerts
- Provide ongoing proactive threat analysis
- Analyse cyber threats
The successful Security Operations Analyst will have;
- Previous experience within a security or network administration role
- Knowledge of varies security methodologies and processes
- In-depth understanding of Networking (OSI model, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP)
- Good knowledge of enterprise anti-virus
The role of Security Operations Analyst is paying up to £50,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Up to 12% bonus, 25 days holiday and pension schemes.
To apply for this Security Operations Analyst position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294