Senior BI Analyst / Lead BI Analyst - up to £55k
SQL, PowerBI, Azure, Data warehousing
Hampshire offices with remote working options
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced BI Analyst / Data Analyst to join a business at a time of growth. The Senior BI Analyst will join a skilled IT team focussed on the evolution and enhancement of the companies services, the role offers scope for progression and would best suit candidates with 5 years commercial experience in a similar role.
The Senior BI Analyst will contribute to better communication and forecasting of the companies data, with a focus on data insight. The role will be heavily involved with Data Warehousing and preferred candidates will have experience with Azure Data warehousing and Analysis services.
This role will conduct visualisation of the companies data using PowerBI, so experience of creating dashboards using PowerBI is essential.
- Commercial experience in a similar BI Analyst, Senior Data Analyst role.
- Strong SQL Server skills, T-SQL
- Experience with Data Warehousing - setting up data warehouses
- Commercial experience with PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM
- Experience with Azure is highly desirable
- Experience in a formal DevOps environment is desirable
- Degree educated, IT or similar is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, one which really cares about their employees and offers a strong benefits package and scope for progression.
Due to Covid-19, this role will be working fully remote for the foreseeable future. Following the eventual return to the office there will still be a very flexible home working policy.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK