Senior Infrastructure Engineer
MS Windows, LAN/WAN, VMWare, IP, Firewalls, Cisco, IT Security
Salary up to £45,000 + benefits and flexible working based on experience
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Senior IT Support Engineer to work within the infrastructure team of a large and dynamic public sector company based in Southampton. This forward thinking and progressive company have a great company culture and work life balance.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will join an established IT environment and provide user support and project initiatives across the complete IT estate including IT Security, so a broad background in IT / Infrastructure is preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary, flexible working, excellent benefits and long term career prospects.
- 3-5 years+ commercial IT infrastructure experience
- Experience with LAN/WAN connectivity, IP, VoIP/SIP and Firewalls
- Understanding of Industry best practice
- Understanding of risk management and IT Security
- Experience in providing advice and guidance to senior management
- Experience in working with staff at all levels
- Will have worked in an ISO27001 environment
- MS stack i.e. Active Directory, Exchange, etc
- HP Procurve
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline (or relevant demonstrable experience)
- Relevant recognised industry qualifications from, e.g. CCNP is desirable
- Understanding of PCI / PSN compliance
If you wish to be considered please coapply to this advert of contact Paul Grace via LinkedIn in our website.
To apply please send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk