Senior Network Engineer is required to join a highly respected, international company from their head office based on the outskirts of Bournemouth.
The role of Senior Network Engineer would involve being responsible for the day-to-day running and monitoring of the networks throughout the enterprise diagnosing and remediating problems as necessary. Maintaining solutions that include LAN, WAN, WIFI, VPN, UC, ISE device authentication and Voice. Leading the assessment of new network requirements and solutions and produce designs and build / deploy new networks as required.
You will be:
- Responsible for maintaining and developing datacentre, wide area and local LAN infrastructure.
- To take responsibility for network related issues as they are detected or reported.
- To assist, where required, other members of the team with operational duties.
- To develop new network solutions to fit the requirements of the business and IT security strategy.
- Responsible for two other network engineers
The ideal candidates for the Senior Network Engineer role will have at least five years commercial experience and be working within a similar role at the moment.
You will have:
- 5+ years' experience with any of the following: enterprise Cisco switches, routers, and Cisco WIFI solutions.
- Working knowledge and experience of configuration management and ITIL best practice.
- Experience with Network Management solutions, ideally Cisco Prime, ISE and ManageEngine.
- 3+ years' experience with any of the following: OSPF, BGP, Netflow.
- Cisco CCNA (CCNP preferred).
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the UK.
- In order to be eligible, you must either have, or qualify to gain, SC clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that will be able to offer further career opportunities along with a good bonus scheme, strong pension, 25 days holiday plus other benefits