Service Delivery Manager / Service Management - ITIL
Telecoms, Unified Communications, Tech Operations, Strategy, Team Leadership
Hampshire; Fareham, Southampton, Cosham
The Service Delivery Manager will take an influential role in this rapidly growing business. The role will be responsible for numerous deliverables to enable the business to improve its Service Delivery model and achieve its ambitious growth plans.
The Service Delivery Manger will be responsible for all service management functions, including management of the service delivery team and associated Project Managers.
Identifying areas for service improvement and service innovation in line with the agreed customer focused service delivery engagement model.
This individual would also have some involvement in driving sales performance and highlighting opportunities to increase the company's customer base, so excellent communication skills are essential.
- A strong background within the Telecoms industry, including Unified solutions
- The ability to lead teams effectively, will currently be managing a service delivery team (or similar)
- Can demonstrate delivering Service Delivery Management transformation programmes in a complex or growing company.
- Business and resource planning, being proactive in project leadership
- Experienced in dealing with 3rd parties
- Able to adapt proactively to the demands of a fast-changing environment
- ITIL certification is preferred
The salary is based on experience up to £50,000 + benefits and the business can offer an excellent career path for the right individual. Please apply to this advert or send your cv to the SpectrumIT website if you are interested in discussing the full detail.