ServiceNow Developer - Newcastle- £30,000 - £45,000 + Flexible/ remote working options
Our client, Based in Newcastle is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join their team. They are looking for a candidate with experience in Software Development and ideally with exposure to ServiceNow to join a small but expert team based out of the Newcastle offices. As well as a fantastic team and great location, they are also happy to offer a great training and development programme where needed to really progress you forward in your career as well as being able to offer flexible and remote working options.
The client themselves are a leading wealth management business throughout the UK. They are a large, well known corporation and has an adviser and customer offering spanning through financial advice, investment platforms, multi-asset investment solutions and discretionary fund management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the existing ServiceNow Service Management toolset and future toolset implementations.
- Work with a variety of teams across the business including Toolset Manager, Business Analysts, Test Analysts and IT team to assist in the design and implement new functionality required by the business.
- Manage reported faults with existing ServiceNow functionality through to resolution
- Carry out regular housekeeping tasks to maintain accuracy of data and ensure governance policies for the toolset/s are followed
- Make requested administrative and content changes to Service Management tools
- Monitor the toolset applications/platforms, proactively address any issues and raise Improvement opportunities
- Ensure system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements, recommending appropriate system alternatives and / or enhancements to current systems
- Prepare communications and make presentations on proposed system enhancements and / or alternatives
- ITIL Foundation V3 / V4
- Knowledge and experience from assisting in the design and development of toolsets to enhance and improve stability of IT Service Operations
- ServiceNow support and administration
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to software integration solutions (LDAP, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP)
- ServiceNow Service Portal development / Application Development
- Database design and implementation
- Querying third party systems to generate reports
- Use of version control software
Benefits will include:
- Generous pension scheme of up to 10%
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Flexible working - including remote working opportunities
If you think you'd be suited to this role please contact Rachel at Spectrum or press apply!