Site Reliability Engineer - £50k - £70k - Guildford, Surrey
Site Reliability Engineer required by a successful software company based at their Guildford office.
The company continues to expand as they grow their customer base consisting mainly of financial services companies.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for availability, performance, monitoring and diagnostics, incident response, release management and deployment. The ideal Site Reliability Engineer will have operational experience running web application services hosted on the Azure cloud platform.
Experience in the following areas is required;
- PowerShell and CLI technologies
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment Automation
- Service monitoring activities
- Optimizing service efficiency and reliability
- Incident response, root cause analysis and post-mortem diagnosis
- Operational tools to manage the service as required (C#, .NET, PowerShell)
- DevOps Principles understanding
This is an opportunity to work with global blue-chip clients utilizing the latest technologies. If you are seeking a role of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.