Software Application Support Engineer
Bilingual - English / French or English / German Speaking (Fluent)
Workforce Management (WFM) or Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
£60,000 - £70,000
An ambitious technology provider is looking for a Software Support Engineer to join their team and aid with the continued development of their flagship software systems and diversification into new solutions.
You will be bilingual in either English / French or English / German and ideally come from a strong contact centre background with some knowledge of Workforce Management (WFM) or Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- English/French or English/German bilingual.
- Domain experience with contact centre Workforce Management; Process Automation (Robotics); or Quality Management solutions.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fluid, start-up like environment.
- Ability to work successfully with clients and business partners directly.
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills are a must.
- Drive effective product usage by setting up solutions aligned to our client business needs: Set up application users, database configuration, forms and workflows according to client business processes
- Deliver on site and remote application training and consulting services that create measurable value that leverage clients' investment in our technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for the business
- Deliver consulting services in the area of contact centre, performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices & proven practices using our solutions.
- Focus on contact centre best practices & processes.
- Analyse new and existing customers KPI performance and develop contact centre improvement plans.
- Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value that leverage clients' investment in our technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for the business
- Responsible for successful delivery of application consulting, education, and enablement resulting in highly satisfied, referenceable clients
- Support our Account Executives in identifying additional services and solution opportunities.
If you want to join a fast-growing, ambitious technology provider based in the Bracknell area - then send your CV now.