Software Developer (Golang - Training Provided)
A progressive technology company with ambitious growth plans are looking for Junior Software Developer with a desire to learn or use Golang in a commercial environment.
The company will provide training for a Software Developer keen to move into Golang, who are established in other languages and willing to learn.
This a great opportunity for a Software Developer with a genuine passion for technology and would suit someone looking to work in a contemporary software development environment, where the culture is key to the success.
The Junior Golang Developer will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Solid Software Development experience - ideally with Go but C++ / C# and Python will be considered as transferable.
- A demonstrable interest in Go - examples of self-learning, research or personal projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for problem solving.
- An interest or research into Data Science - Beneficial
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Continuous Integration
To be considered for the chance to work for a company where the staff are fully valued and supported please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org