Software Product Manager
A high profile and established organisation, with an international presence, are looking for Software Product Manager to join them in a new role for the business.
The Software Product Manager will ideally have experience of working in a consumer based application industry. An understanding of the software behind physical products would be a significant advantage for this position.
The successful Software Product Manager will have the following skills and experience.
- Commercial Software Product Management / Ownership experience.
- Good experience in understanding user experiences from a consumer based application background or a physical products with software operations.
- Experience of working with mobile software applications - desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of writing user stories or feature specifications.
- Previous management and prioritisation of a roadmap and feature backlog.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams.
- Previous UX /UI experience.
- Agile awareness
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager or Product Owner who is passionate about technology to join a new and exciting area of the business.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org