A multinational organisation who are leaders in their dedicated field, are looking for a Software Tester to join their established team.
The successful Software Tester will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Software Testing
- Ability to create BDD scenarios using Cucumber / Gherkin.
- Worked within a TDD/BDD agile environment
- Knowledge and experience of using JIRA.
- Strong fault finding skills.
- An awareness or understanding of Jenkins or Continuous Integration.
- Proven experience of rapidly become familiar with technology and products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An understanding of VMware or virtualisation software - desirable
- Database knowledge (PostgreSQL) - desirable
- Experience of performance testing windows and web applications - desirable.
- Experience with Ubuntu / Linux - desirable.
- ISEB Certified - desirable
The responsibilities of the Software Tester will include:
- Building manual BDD scenario tests.
- Maintaining and adding existing cucumber feature files.
- Manual retesting.
- Investigation of JIRA defects.
- Working with scrum teams, developing new scenarios to improve functionality.
- Resolution of leading edge technical problems
To apply for this position with an ambitious and technology focused company please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk