Technical Consultant (Software Solutions)
A established and successful organisation who are embarking on an exciting period of growth are looking someone with experience of software configurations to join their team in a Technical Consultancy capacity.
This is a great opportunity for someone with existing Application Support or Software Configuration skills to combine them with customer facing responsibilities and join a company who can offer technical and professional development.
Working across a varied customer base, as a Technical Consultant, you will be assisting on multiple projects. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for configuring and implementing bespoke software solutions as well as providing user training.
The successful Technical Consultant will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of delivering a range of software solutions to customers.
- Configurations and Deployment of software solutions knowledge.
- Ability to deliver training on software solutions.
- Strong understanding of technical systems and their underpinning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- SQL queries or database management.
- Customer troubleshooting 1st - 3rd line
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to continue learning.
- Relevant Degree level qualified.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of XML- Reading and Scripting
- Project management
- Knowledge of software testing
- Customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an established company who offer a wide range of software based solutions. Product specific training will be available and this will suit someone who enjoys technical customer management.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org