Refer a Friend | Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for Spectrum IT Recruitment’s Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
"Spectrum IT" relates to Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited.
1. The Referrer must already be registered with Spectrum IT in order to be eligible for the referral scheme.
2. The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring, before submitting their details.
3. Spectrum IT must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral or have the candidate on the Spectrum IT database.
4. The placement must be made within 6 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 6 months will not be eligible for vouchers.
5. The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Spectrum IT to claim their voucher.
6. The Referral Reward will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role according to the following eligibility:
Permanent position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers when the referred candidate is successfully placed by Spectrum IT into a permanent position and they have successfully passed their probationary period and the Client's rebate period has elapsed.
Temporary position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers once the referred candidate has been in the assignment for a minimum of 60 days working on contract through Spectrum IT.
7. The Referrer will be offered a selection of retail vouchers to choose from. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Spectrum IT will not be responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed, expired or used without permission.
9. Eligibility for this offer is at Spectrum IT’s discretion and our decision is final.
10. This promotion is not open to employees of Spectrum IT.
11. Spectrum IT reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.