Refer a Friend | Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for Spectrum IT Recruitment’s Referral Reward Scheme, the following terms will apply:
The “Referrer” means the person that is submitting the details of a candidate.
The “Referee” means the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
"Spectrum IT" means Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited.
1. The Referrer must be registered with Spectrum IT to be eligible for the Referral Reward.
2. The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring, before submitting their details.
3. Spectrum IT must not already have received details of the Referee prior to the referral or have the candidate on the Spectrum IT database.
4. The placement must be made within 3 months of the referral. Any placement made after 3 months will not be eligible for the Referral Reward.
5. The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact Spectrum IT to claim the Referral Reward.
6. The Referral Reward will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role according to the following eligibility:
Permanent position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to receive the Referral Reward when the referred candidate has been employed in their new role for at least 12 weeks, has successfully passed their probationary period, and the Client's entitlement to a fee rebate has expired.
Temporary position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to receive the Referral Reward once the referred candidate has worked on the assignment through Spectrum IT for a minimum of 60 working days (equivalent to 12 weeks).
7. The Referrer will be offered a selection of retail vouchers to choose from. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Spectrum IT will not be responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed, expired or used without permission.
9. Eligibility for this offer is at Spectrum IT’s discretion and the Directors’ decision is final.
10. This promotion is not open to employees of Spectrum IT.
11. Spectrum IT reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.