DevOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer - £40-65k based on experience
AWS, Terraform, Linux, CI/CD
Hampshire offices with flexible home working options
A great new opportunity for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer to join a growing tech business investing heavily in their IT/Cloud solutions. This role will join a newly established AWS cloud infrastructure team supporting numerous applications used by blue-chip companies globally.
The DevOps Engineer would have the opportunity to learn from Principle DevOps/Cloud Engineers in the team and support / training will provided where necessary. Candidates with 1-2 years+ relevant experience in AWS, Linux, Terraform will be considered.
The technology teams are based in Hampshire and London and have ongoing project work following extensive investment in new products and technology. The team develop and deliver a range of products hosted on AWS so commercial experience with AWS is essential, along with Linux OS and Terraform.
Required skills and technologies
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in a Cloud Engineer / DevOps role, or similar.
- Commercial experience with AWS
- Strong Linux background
- Terraform skills
- Excellent communicator, able to work across teams internally
- CI/CD tooling (Gitlab is preferred)
- Experience with Git distributed version control tools (e.g. Gitlab/Bitbucket/Github) is desirable
Desirable skills and technologies
- Experience with Docker
- Programming skills, Python, PHP, Java, etc
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence
The salary is dependent on experience between £40-65k + bonus and benefits.
All candidates applying much be UK based and able to travel to their offices 2-3 days per week. Their offices are commutable from Southampton, Fareham, Basingstoke, Portsmouth areas.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace through LinkedIN or the SpectrumIT website to discuss the opportunity further