DevOps Engineer (Azure) - Remote
Remote Working OR office hybrid in either Basingstoke or Gateshead
£65,000 + 10% bonus, pension, medical, etc
Our client is an award-winning Financial Technology company developing solutions for safeguarding financial payment services. They work on some of the most high-profile financial projects across Europe and have a very exciting pipeline of greenfield and transformation projects. The Software Development function provides agile services for multiple customers across a range of key software products and business areas.
This is a great company to work for and provides a stimulating and rewarding opportunity to build large scalable systems, improve efficiencies and automation that helps to deliver large and complex systems.
- Detailed knowledge of techniques for automating builds and deployments (CI/CD)
- Experience working with public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Detailed understanding and experience of containerisation and orchestration
- Experience analysing and improving software performance and optimisation for cost and reliability
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code approaches
- Experience using Azure Pipelines
- Experience working with Azure
What we offer...
- Competitive Salary, Performance related bonus', Other cash beneftis including Car allowance
- Generous Pension, Life Insurance, Critial Illness and more
- Innovation and investment in technology
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Full Time remote working or hybrid working in Hampshire or Tyne & Wear if preferred
- Very flexible working hours to fit around your lifestyle and personal commitments.
How to apply: Please hit apply to upload and send your CV or contact Dave Carlisle at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more information. DaveCarlisle@SpectrumIT.co.uk