£60,000 - £75,000 + 8% pension, life assurance, healthcare etc.
Basingstoke, Hampshire - Hybrid working, 2 days remote/3 days in the office.
A Infrastructure Manager is required to join a global company from their offices based in Basingstoke, who offer hybrid working (2 days remote working from home and 3 days in the office). The role of a Infrastructure Manager will manage a distributed infrastructure support team and the IT estate.
The role will be split between hands on technical/ support and project work, people management and strategy and planning.
There may be some international travel with this role although this is limited.
The successful Infrastructure Manager is likely to be someone who has a broad technical background, ideally with an experience managing a team and a technical roadmap.
Technical skills required
- Microsoft operating systems
- Datacentre technologies such as VMware Vsphere 6.7
- Active Directory / AzureAD
- IT Infrastructure planning and development
- Project management principals
- Azure / AWS including migration projects
- Creating Architectural roadmaps and frameworks (such as Togaf)
- Develop and maintain tactical relationships between the business and IT.
- SAP Hana infrastructure would be an advantage
If you wish to apply for this role or want to find out more information, please contact Rochelle Robinson at Spectrum IT Recruitment.