The Support Analyst will be working in a highly dynamic and fast changing environment. The position will be responsible for providing technical support covering a wide aspect of technical areas including: infrastructure, telecoms, and hardware and retail software technologies throughout the region on a second line level.
The role will include first and second line resolution, alongside building hardware and configuration of software, whilst maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and ensuring the achievement of agreed upon SLAs.
- Answer and respond to support incidents via phone and email
- Diagnose & troubleshoot both hardware and software based issues
- Respond and escalate support tickets through the relevant teams.
- Proactive monitoring of systems and servers.
- Daily systems checks and administrative operational processes.
- Previous experience within a customer support role
- A keen interest in IT
- Experience within IT Support would be an advantage
This will be a shift based role with a rota of 4 days on 4 days off