Our client is a specialist management consultancy, currently with c.400 employees globally. The IT Services function is responsible for commissioning, providing and maintaining the Information Technology services for this mobile workforce across the globe, both served through the international offices and those working remotely.
My client is seeking a Contract IT Support Engineer, to join the Digital team to provide 3rd line Support and Administration for the user base. The environment is Windows Desktops, Windows 2012 Domain and a mix of Windows 2012 R2 and 2016 Servers on Hyper-V and VMWare hosts.
To help shape a proactive and widely varied support approach, often in a fast-paced environment where client delivery is paramount. You will assist with escalated support issues with a large focus on remote support, whilst helping to drive improvement initiatives.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a 3rd line technical support environment
- Windows 2012/2016 Server
- Exchange 2016
- MS Office 365 Suite
- Skype for Business
- SharePoint build and data migrations
- Azure hybrid Active Directory, Group Policy
- VPN, LAN/WAN and TCP/IP protocol
- Enterprise WiFi configuration and management
- Hosted Environments, Rackspace
- Confident hands-on approach to IT Services
If suitable please contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org