Junior Project Manager (Software Applications)
A leading organisation on the M3 corridor are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team and help deliver a range of software application projects.
The responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager will include:
- Managing Software Application projects - encompassing new products, services and capabilities.
- Production of project plans to cover end to end delivery of the project.
- Preparation of project spending against approved budget.
- Creation and Management of a risk register, to include risk mitigation actions.
- Senior level stakeholder management.
- Presentation of progress reports to director levels, through steering groups.
The successful Junior Project Manager will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial experience of working on end to end delivery of software application projects.
- Knowledge of different methodologies (Agile & Waterfall).
- Experience of working with technical experts and third parties and building costed technical roadmaps, covering how delivery phases will be achieved.
- Experience of managing projects to budget and creation of management plans.
- Good understanding of change control, configuration processes and risk management techniques.
- Experience of working on concurrent tasks.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and networking skills, across multi-functional teams.
- Commercial experience with MS Project.
- Relevant degree level qualified.
- Experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment - desirable.
This is great opportunity to join a high profile organisation with an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this role please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org